|Safe. Efficient. Effective.
BDHs offers onsite inspections of your facilities to ensure compliance with applicable local and federal regulations.
We can also assist with:
• Formulating Project Hyperbaric Manual (Air, Mixed Gas or Saturation Mode)
• Obtaining variances for alternate tables
• Mixed Gas and Saturation Intervention Work, etc.
• Data Analysis
• Client Liaison
• Occupational Health and Safety Implementation
• Advice on Airlock System Design
• Audit / Appraisal
• Environmental Controls
• Training of Contractors Personnel
• Hazard / Health & Safety Analysis
• TBM Intervention
• Working at Altitude
• Construction in Compressed Air
• Consultation on Airlock Chamber Design
• Emergency / Tunnel - Confined Space Rescue Systems
This will include developing variances for equipment, saturation storage depths, decompression tables and emergency protocols. The quality of the operations manual will be a crucial factor in obtaining the required variances.